Ninja Action - 4 Ninja Action - 4

Ninjas, violence, and a random old man. What more could you want?

Grape Grape

Good animation and interesting concept with the colors. Pleaase release the music though!

The Forgotten Legion The Forgotten Legion

Characters, dialogue and plot all very cliche, but the suspense-building was done well.

Also, you could have at least mentioned that this was inspired by "Aliens" and "Dead Space."

The Last Door - Chapter 3 The Last Door - Chapter 3

Good, but I have a few complaints.

1. The outdoor pace of walking was fine, but the speed that you walk while indoors or in the fog is really just too slow, especially because you often have to double back to figure out puzzles.
2. The atmosphere/lore stuff is creepy, but it is also very disjointed. All the different plot points are getting jumbled up and it doesn't make any sense. Like all the random things in the bookstore ("Shai-Za," etc.). Seems like you're just throwing in random things to make it seem mysterious, but it's really just confusing.

Displaced Displaced

Haven't finished it yet, but I really like the simplicity and the soundtrack.

The Everloom The Everloom

Really cool game with good music.
Complaints: The pieces of the ring thing was some bs. I just used the walkthrough for that part, since it would have just amounted to walking around the entire map, AGAIN. Also, it would be nice if some sort of quick-travel option opened up later in the game so you don't have to keep going through the same areas.
Overall good game tho.

-Childhood- -Childhood-

Nice, very nice.

This piece really strikes a chord with me, as I've been having similar feelings recently. That being said, well done! You really succeeded in expressing those emotions through the song, especially with that soft sound that plays the melody. It almost reminds me of a music box.

The Voice Experiment The Voice Experiment

Amazing!

I can't believe you made the whole thing with your voice, and that being said well done! Definitely the most unique thing I've heard on newgrounds!

PS.
Your experiment was a success! XD

Hellstick responds:

Thanks alot:D

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

All hail the pumpkin king!

I kept singing the lyrics to myself as I was listening to it! You did a really great job of remaking it!

Chronamut responds: