-Childhood- -Childhood-

Nice, very nice.

This piece really strikes a chord with me, as I've been having similar feelings recently. That being said, well done! You really succeeded in expressing those emotions through the song, especially with that soft sound that plays the melody. It almost reminds me of a music box.

The Voice Experiment The Voice Experiment

Amazing!

I can't believe you made the whole thing with your voice, and that being said well done! Definitely the most unique thing I've heard on newgrounds!

PS.
Your experiment was a success! XD

Hellstick responds:

Thanks alot:D

*+*+8-bit halloween+*+* *+*+8-bit halloween+*+*

All hail the pumpkin king!

I kept singing the lyrics to myself as I was listening to it! You did a really great job of remaking it!

Chronamut responds:

yeah I do that too :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Psychedelica - Panic Pt.3 Psychedelica - Panic Pt.3

Amazing!

One of the best trance songs I've ever heard! I especially like the part that starts around 1:10. 5/5 10/10

Tilkanuts responds:

That is an honor to be among the top favorite trance songs ever on someones list ^_^

Thanks for reviewing!

Thanks!

- Tilky

Soar Away Soar Away

Wow!

Amazing! It has a sort of dreamy sound to it.

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

Amazing!

I've been listening to your stuff for a while now. Going on four years. I listened to the original when it came out and I have to say I definitely appreciate that this version is longer. I also like the bass a lot. One thing that I really enjoy is the sudden and quick stop of sound around 1:27-1:28. It makes for a pretty epic climax. Overall great job!

My Robotic Inspiration (short) My Robotic Inspiration (short)

Awsome!

Kudos to Manolo Kamikaze for making this song! It's great! Love your animation too!

Mountain Flowers - F-777 Mountain Flowers - F-777

Amazing!

Great as usual! I'm speechless!

Dream World Dance Dream World Dance

Great!

I love the harmony that happens from 1:54-2:47. It's also a nice touch that this song loops almost perfectly. This song is awesome! 5/5 10/10

syphonmax responds: