The Last Door - Chapter 3 The Last Door - Chapter 3

Good, but I have a few complaints.

1. The outdoor pace of walking was fine, but the speed that you walk while indoors or in the fog is really just too slow, especially because you often have to double back to figure out puzzles.
2. The atmosphere/lore stuff is creepy, but it is also very disjointed. All the different plot points are getting jumbled up and it doesn't make any sense. Like all the random things in the bookstore ("Shai-Za," etc.). Seems like you're just throwing in random things to make it seem mysterious, but it's really just confusing.

Displaced Displaced

Haven't finished it yet, but I really like the simplicity and the soundtrack.

The Everloom The Everloom

Really cool game with good music.
Complaints: The pieces of the ring thing was some bs. I just used the walkthrough for that part, since it would have just amounted to walking around the entire map, AGAIN. Also, it would be nice if some sort of quick-travel option opened up later in the game so you don't have to keep going through the same areas.
Overall good game tho.

One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28) One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28)

Pretty good, but the concept is almost exactly the same as the game Hootbow (another Ludum dare 28 game).

Qoosh Qoosh

Fun game, warping concept is good. That being said, the whole omnipresent voice and science thing was ripped directly from the portal games.

Being One - Episode 5 Being One - Episode 5

Awesome! I loved the Aliens reference btw XD

The Movefastinator The Movefastinator

I like what I played of it, but I eventually reached a level (the fourth I think?) where the key for the direction I needed to go to complete the level didn't work, so I was forced to stop playing then. Fix that and this game is great!

Icycle Icycle

Great Atmosphere!

I never thought playing as a naked man on a small bike could be so fun! I love how you created atmosphere with him shouting "hello?" at the beginning of each area and with the arctic sounds. I also love how every time you beat it he gains a new article of clothing. My only suggestion would be to add a few medals, like one for getting all of the clothing, or one for getting all of the soap bubbles. Other then that it's perfect! 5/5 10/10

lint lint

Awsome!

Loved It! It's so simple, but yet so fun and addicting! Really great music choice to! Props to you and broove! 5/5 10/10

Multitask Multitask